¿What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise a user.
cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
– Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, we prevent spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be communicated directly with Google.
– Social Media: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like I like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
To access the cookie settings of the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
6. After completing this filter, one or several lines with the requested web cookies will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie configuration of the Safari browser for OSX, follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access the cookie configuration of the Safari browser for iOS, follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press Menu, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie storage in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases, it’s necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
– In the case fo Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. Google does not save your IP address. Google (Alphabet Inc.) is a company adhering to the Privacy Shield – EU.US Privacy Shield that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link.